1. Let’s start with the basics. We are not a word machine. If the last blogpost was delivered in an hour that doesn’t mean we can do 10 a day.
2. We don’t really know all the words from the frigging dictionary. Don’t expect us to mouth the synonyms.
3. Writer’s block is not a myth. It’s for real. There really are blank days.
4. Where’s the flow? You just asked me to move the two paragraphs up.
5. Yes, we do need actual money to pay bills.
6. We can’t just edit things out on a vacation. It’s not a 2-minute job.
7. While we’re at it, nothing is a 2-minute job.
8. We’re still waiting for your update. And it’s irritating.
9. Enough of writing birthday invitations and poems for you.
10. Never lead with criticism. We’d like you to start with a little praise for the efforts before taking the hits.
11. If it isn’t too much effort, pay us casual a compliment. We’ll write better next time.